Nine things about myself:
1. FT ISLAND
2. I seriously cannot live without music. I’ve grown to appreciate classical music more, and I want to pursue something that will keep music in my everyday life.
3. I have really high expectations of myself. Truthfully, the B in AP World upsets me a lot and I will be even more sad if I don’t make it into NYSOS D:
4. I’m socially awkward. No, really. It’s really hard for me to talk to someone that I know but am not close friends with. There’s always this wall that prevents me from talking comfortably. Maybe that explains my talking pace(:
5. I like being alone a lot. A simple walk during passing period helps me clear my head of the numerous thoughts running through.
6. I have Korean pride. It’s pretty strong, so watch out! just kidding(:
7. I have moved 11 times throughout my whole life. I’m kind of wishing for just one more move.
8. I dislike how time can pass so quickly and slowly. When I need time, it passes quickly. When I have nothing to do, it passes slowly.
9. I like listening to stories that happened to my friends. :)